We have a full-time opportunity for a Team Leader to join our team at Cool Air in Timaru.
|Job Type||Full time|
Experience leading a team
We require someone with a background of experience in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade who is competent in working in with and supervising a team of HVAC installers including contractors and apprentices.
Refrigeration / HVAC / Heat Pump Experience
Our ideal candidate would have experience and knowledge in the installation, servicing, diagnostic and repairing of Refrigeration and HVAC systems on domestic, commercial and factory sites.
Alongside your experience we need you to have knowledge of health and safety requirements in the industry, be self-motivated, honest, reliable, and have the ability to show initiative.
In this role, you’ll see yourself responsible for delivering the following:
- Organising the installers on sites to ensure the most efficient delivery and completion of the project works.
- Installation of Heat Pumps, Ducted systems, VRV systems, Refrigeration Pipework, Freezer and cool room refrigeration.
- Commissioning of Air conditioning & Various HVAC systems.
- Project completion and ensuring closing out of all aspects of the project completed in the most efficient way possible.
- Handling customer enquiries either by phone, email or in person.
- Proven experience as a team leader or foreman in this field of work.
- Knowledge of the New Zealand health and safety regulations and the ability to ensure that these are adhered to on site
- Attention to detail with organisational skills to run projects through to completion and ensure all aspects of the project are completed within the required timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good level of IT and systems knowledge
- Full NZ driver’s license with no restrictions
- Agree to undergo police vetting check.
In return, we are offering you:
- A competitive hourly rate is on offer (based on technical skills, experience and qualifications)
- Company vehicle, phone, company branded uniform
- Full PPE gear.
- High quality tools.
- Further training and development to support your role.
- Supportive and stable team to work alongside with.