A reliable HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is crucial in commercial environments. In the retail and banking sector air conditioning is essential for creating a pleasant environment in in your store. For commercial office or education space you want staff or students to be focused and productive.
At Cool Air we are commercial HVAC specialists.
We engage with a number of Facilities Management Companies within New Zealand where we uphold service contracts for Banks, retail stores and businesses in our region which covers Timaru, Geraldine, Ashburton, Waimate, Oamaru and surrounding areas.
To save your business money, we can install an energy efficient intelligent system. However we do not cut corners. We only use quality systems and can supply and install the ducting, pipe work and electrical systems, right through to the commissioning of the system.
Additional commercial works that Cool Air can supply and install include:
- Air Curtains – to save energy by maintaining the heating or cooling indoors in your place of business or facility. These curtains also keep dust, insects and other contaminants from entering indoors, so the atmosphere in your place of business is clean.
- Ventilation and extraction systems – to ventilate rooms or facilities such as commercial offices or retail stores that are internal and don’t have sufficient ventilation within the space. This is also useful in commercial facilities that release more moisture.
- Fresh Air systems – to maintain fresh air indoors and push stale air outside, so your business space or facility has fresh air at all times.
- Design build options for Commercial HVAC Systems – We can provide full advice and consulting right from the design stage for your commercial HVAC system.
- Computer room cooling – maintains and monitors the temperature in a computer room. It also distributes air evenly within the network room and controls humidity.
- Chillers – to maintain and control the desired temperature in your commercial facility, keep the air dry and cool fluids if necessary.
- Cooling Towers – for cooling fluids and getting rid of unnecessary heat into the atmosphere outside of your commercial facility.
- Preventative Maintenance – At Cool Air, we offer regular preventative maintenance for businesses and commercial facilities, to ensure that everything is running smoothly at all times.
- 24 hour service – We understand that you could have an emergency late evening or on a weekend that needs an immediate fix, which is why we offer 24-hour commercial air conditioning services.
- IQP Registered for Building Warrant of Fitness – We also do building inspections, maintenance and recommendations that comply with the Building warrant of fitness (BWoF) requirements as per Form 12A certificates.
We provide commercial air conditioning services throughout the South Canterbury region – Ashburton, Geraldine, Timaru, Waimate, Oamaru, Fairlie through to Twizel and the Waitaki District.
Talk to us to get a quote for your project. Contact us today.
Send us a messagePhone us on 03 684 8034
Recently Cool Air were involved in supplying and installing the mechanical ventilation and A/C systems for the Tekapo Intake Gate Project. After nearly two years of construction, the $26.5 million Tekapo Intake Gate Project was completed on time and under budget…