We have a full-time opportunity for a Refrigeration Engineer to join our team at Cool Air in Timaru.
|Job Type||Full time|
We are seeking an experienced Refrigeration Engineer to join our team at Cool Air based in Timaru, South Canterbury.
We require someone with a background of experience in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning trade who is competent in working unsupervised or within a team including contractors and apprentices.
Our ideal candidate would be self-motivated and have knowledge in the installation of Refrigeration and air conditioning systems on residential, commercial and factory sites.
In this role, you’ll see yourself responsible for delivering the following:
- Planned maintenance, reactive or remedial service work, fault finding and installation works relating to industrial refrigeration or mechanical plant.
- Industrial and commercial refrigeration installation and maintenance.
- Installation of Heat Pumps, Ducted systems, VRV systems, Refrigeration Pipework, Freezer, cool room refrigeration and Dairy Farm Refrigeration service and installation.
- Project completion and commissioning, ensuring closing out of all aspects of the project completed in the most efficient way possible.
- Handling customer enquiries either by phone, email or in person.
To be considered, you will need to have:
- Completed an apprenticeship in refrigeration and air conditioning
- Completed a certificate in refrigeration and air conditioning (Level 4)
- Knowledge of the New Zealand health and safety regulations and the ability to ensure that these are adhered to on site
- Attention to detail with organisational skills to run projects through to completion and ensure all aspects of the project are completed within the required timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Full NZ driver’s license with no restrictions
- Agreed to undergo police vetting check.
In return, we are offering you:
- A competitive hourly rate is on offer (based on technical skills, experience and qualifications)
- Company vehicle, phone, Company branded uniform
- Full PPE gear.
- High Quality Tools.
- Further training and development to support your role within the industry
- Supportive and stable team to work alongside with.
To be considered for this role you must have full working rights in New Zealand. We will not consider any overseas applications.